Friday, January 21, 2011

Kickstarting 2011 by Sundancing!

Well, this year seems to be slipping away so quickly. So much is happening. So much is on the table to happen. And, So much is yet to be discovered, developed or thought up. I’m excited.

Well, I should probably make sure I don’t neglect one important thing, the 2011 Sundance Film Festival. For 12 years now, my vacation and Summer camp has been to volunteer for the Sundance Film Festival as the Midnight Manager at the Egyptian Theatre on Main Street. I’m here in Park City and ready to get my year started right.

There is a lot of new developments I’ll unveil as the year goes on, but for now, Let me give you my day by day Voyages at Sundance. Check back daily for more details and reviews from the 2011 Sundance Film Festival. Once I’m back in St. Louis, I’ll begin to unveil my other plans as they roll out.

For now, Happy Sundancing! Tomorrow I’ll get Opening Day (Thursday January 20) and Day 1 (Today, Friday January 21) uploaded for you.

It’s going to be a great year! I’m glad you can join me for the adventures!

No comments: