Monday, May 26, 2008

End of Prime Time

A lot of you know that I have been part of a weekly entertainment talk show in St. Louis. The show, Prime Time with Mark and Tone, aired from the end of August 2007 until earlier this month, May 2008. The show was not given the green light for the Summer.

Does it suck? Of course! Do I miss the show? Of course! I loved the show. As much as I would often have to call into the show because I was on location of a film project, I always looked forward to the few hours we had each week to talk about the entertainment industry in our own way. Do I think there was foul play in the show ending? Maybe, but I refuse to point any fingers or place any blame. I’ll just say there are a few circumstances that seem fishy to me, and I will keep those to myself.

I loved the show and I miss it. If the show can find a new home, GREAT! I’d love it. But I am focusing my time on finding more production work. I do still have the demo clip of the show on Prime Time’s MySpace page. Visit the show’s page at: http://www.myspace.com/primetimewithmarkandtone

The page will stay online for now. We still might find a new radio home for Prime Time and if we do, I’ll be sure to let you all know.

No comments: