Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Back on the Radio

That’s right Boys and Girls! I will be back on the radio tomorrow morning. I will be a guest on The Morning Jolt with Stytch and Sketch from 9 AM until Noon. The show can be heard in North St. Louis County on KCFV 89.5 FM. I am hoping to have the show available as a podcast early next week, so anyone who can’t listen live can still hear the show.

I will speaking about film and video production in St. Louis, as well as be part of the discussion about 9-11 and its effects on the entertainment industry. It should be a great show and I encourage you all to make time to tune in, even if only for a little while. And if you do catch some of the show, please let me know what you think. I will also be forwarding all comments to Stytch and Sketch as well.

I’m excited about being back on the radio and I hope you all can share in the excitement too by tuning in.

No comments: