Friday, February 29, 2008

I Hate Cars!

WOW, don't you love it when you are getting ready for a trip, work related or not, and something ALWAYS goes wrong with your damn car. Of course, if you haven't heard yet, I am heading to Chicago to work on a feature for a few weeks. And wouldn't you know it, but I had to do $450 worth of repairs to my van. YEAH! Let me tell you how thrilled I am. I had to get my driver side front tire replaced (DAMN POT HOLES!), my passenger side front wheel bearing replaced, and both sets of front brakes replaced. Well, at least I know I'll be safe going to Chicago and back, but DAMN I have been SO good about NOT spending money... It NEVER fails.
Also, I know it is late, but I should have my week in review for last week up later today. It has been a BUSY week. Talk to you all soon.

No comments: