Sunday, March 9, 2008

Week in Review – 2008 Week 8 (Ending February 23)

Sorry this took so long to get online. I have just been SO SWAMPED! Thanks for your patience.

Sunday: I actually had to work at the nightclub. There was a convention in town for a National Organization of Student Activities Associasion for Universities. They brought quite a few people out, including Dennis Haskins who played ‘Mr. Belding’ on ‘Saved By The Bell.’

Monday: Monday I know was slow. I always seem to sleep until WAY into the afternoon. I have NO idea why.

Tuesday: Today I got halfway through Lesson 3 of the Video Professor course I have on Frontpage 2003. I’m hoping to be able to redesign the ACE Films website, www.acefilms.com, once I finish going through the course. Also, I did call my father today. It was his Birthday! So once again, Happy Birthday Dad.

Wednesday: Tonight we had a production meeting about the radio show I do, PrimeTime with Mark and Tone. It’s on 89.5 FM – KCFV in North County St. Louis. And as always, the show went off with no major problems. We did have a weather warning come through that we had to stop and announce. That was a first for me.

Thursday: Well, Today the weather was REALLY crappy. I just wish I would have known that the nightclub was going to be closed before I went down there. I did all but the last course on Lesson 3 of my Video Professor course, so I’m almost finished and ready to start rebuilding www.acefilms.com.

Friday: Today started off with a GREAT phone call. I was finally confirmed to head to Chicago to work on a film. The Production Supervisor for ‘Edgar Allan Poe’s Ligeia’ that I worked on in December asked me to come work with him on a feature in the Windy City. I’ll be the Second Second – Key Set AD. I’ll be Matt’s Right-Hand Man on set. I feel quite honored that he asked me.

Also, today was my Mom’s Birthday! Yes, my parents’ birthdays are only a few days apart. I planned on making my way out there, but could make it. The weather was still pretty crappy. I did call her though. Happy Birthday again Mom!

Saturday: Today I had to head up to Flo Valley to take the FCC test, once again, to stay on the air at KCFV. Of course, I passed. Then decided to stay and chat at the station for a while. I also was late to work because I had to race back home, change closes and head the Nightclub. We had an EARLY meeting before work. So it really threw my day all off course. But as always, I came home in one piece.

Well, enough rambling about my week. Thanks everyone who came by to see how my week was. Check back often, things are always popping up.

No comments: