Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Live on the Radio and Internet Now!

Tuesday, November 4, I’ll be live on the radio. I’ll be on KCFV 89.5 FM. It is the Low Power station broadcasting from St. Louis Community College at Florissant Valley. It has about a 10 to 15 mile radius around North St. Louis County.

I’ll be on The Morning Jolt from about 9 AM until 12 Noon. Then I’ll be commenting on election night coverage from about 6 PM all night long. We are expecting to broadcast until about 1 or 2 AM. We’ll mixing commentary with updates on election results.

Now, you all know that KCFV has a limited broadcast radius, but that doesn’t stop you ALL from hearing the broadcasts. The station now broadcasts online. You can hear KCFV on either of the two following places online:

http://www.stlcc.edu/kcfv (Click the Listen Live link)
on iTunes (find KCFV under radio)

So please take some time and listen to the show. Whether you are at work or sitting at home, listen to the show. Then, please take a moment and let me know you listened. I would love to get your opinions, as well as just know who got hear me on the radio. Plus, it allows me to show the station who is listening to the show, either on-air or online.

Thanks for reading and I look forward to hearing your feedback about the show.

No comments: