Tuesday, November 4, 2008

MY Movies

Well, in this edition of the MY List, I don’t plan on doing too much venting. I actually want to put out a list of all the projects I’ve worked on over the last year and what their status is:

Up-and-Coming Screenings:
‘Streetballers’ – Screens again during the St. Louis International Film Festival on Saturday, Nov. 15, 2:30 PM at the Tivoli Theater

‘The Thacker Case’ – Screens during the St. Louis International Film Festival on Friday, Nov. 21, 7:15 PM at the Tivoli Theater.

‘The Doubtful Martyr’ – Screening during the St. Louis International Film Festival on Thursday, Nov. 20, 5 PM at the Tivoli Theater

No Screenings Scheduled:
‘Pinks: All Out/All Outtakes’ – Aired on Speed Network on Sept. 11
‘Baggage’ – Screened October 25 in Los Angeles.

Films Still in Post-Production:
‘Jim’ – Post-Production
‘Edgar Allan Poe’s Ligeia’ – Post-Production
‘Confined’ (AKA: The Awakened) – Post-Production
‘Morning Rounds’ – Post-Production
‘Charter Commercial: Cable Theft’ – Post-Production

Still in Production:
‘AKA Bongos 3’ – Still in Production around the US
‘Legacy of Shadows’ – Still in Production around St. Louis

Aside from the previous projects which I worked on, I do have a few of my own. I won’t give out too much information about them because most are still in development. Once they begin shooting, I’ll start giving out details about each one. Some of the projects are creative projects and some are aimed at being income producing projects.

On the creative project side, most are short films. Some very simple and I hope to be able to get one or two produced over the next few months. The others are rather detail oriented and still being developed. On the other side of production, I am working on a few project ideas that I intend to sell as an extra source of income. Some of the incoming producing projects I am pushing forward are:
- A training DVD project
- Shooting music artists, musician, comedian and bands performing

If you get to see any of the projects I have worked on, please post a comment and let me know. Thanks and I look forward to hearing your responses.

No comments: