Sunday, December 7, 2008

MY DEMO DVD IS ONLINE!

That’s right! It’s finally happened. You all have been asking for it and when it would be available. That day has arrived!

I was able to load my Demo DVD to my website. Please head over and check it out. Then leave me a comment and let me know what you think. You can see my Demo DVD at:

http://www.acefilms.com/

Then, Click on the Samples Page. There are 8 videos online, and the interface is a Flash video that is exactly the DVD Menu. So it is easy to navigate. Here are list of the videos available:

1. Film - The Demo Trailer for ‘Streetballers’ – produced before the film was shot
2. Film - The Short Film ‘A Fire Set on Fire’ – From the 2005 48-Hour Film Project
3. Music Video – ‘Lean Back’ by Varcity
4. Music Video – ‘That Fire’ by Arty J
5. Music Video – Project Steadfast
6. Other Projects – Envy Me Long Promo Video
7. Other Projects – Audaphobia Television Program – One Episode Open and Close
8. Other Projects – Big Brothers, Big Sisters Event Footage

I will be more than happy to answer any and all questions about the videos. All 8 videos were shot using my Panasonic DVX 100 Cameras, and I shot most of the videos. I had a small amount of help from Jason Osborne on the ‘Streetballers’ Demo Trailer and I shot part of ‘A Fire Set on Fire’, plus I shot all the GlideCam footage in the film. I did run one of the cameras for the Project Steadfast Video, with two other operators on the other two cameras. I also edited everything except the first 3 videos.

Be sure to jump over to my website and take a look at my Demo DVD and tell me what you think. I look forward to hearing your comments.

No comments: