Wednesday, December 30, 2009

2009 Resolution Wrap-up

So looking back at what I wrote in January, I lost focus in some areas and changed focus in others. Here is a recap of my 2009 New Year’s Resolutions:

1) Fix my financial situation
2) Quit Smoking
3) Be More Productive
4) Get in Shape
5) Clean and Organize my House

Now, how did these hold up? Well, I surrendered my house in 2009 and moved back to the parents’. That saved me a lot of money upfront and helped me get outstanding bills paid off, while not accruing more bills. I actually did quit smoking, that is until I gave up my own house. I was pretty productive during 2009. Now, not always in the ways I planned, but I have never had as productive a year yet. Physically, I didn’t loose too much weight, but I do believe I lost something. My pants are a bit looser on me these days. And finally, I moved my house, but didn’t get it completely organized first. I still have a lot of cleaning, sorting and organizing of my personal belonging to do.

Now, I know I won’t draft up my 2010 New Years Resolutions for at least another 48 hours, but I’m sure they will pretty similar, if not identical. I just think some of the smaller details will change, and supporting resolutions will be reevaluated. So be sure to check back and see how I plan to make some serious strides in 2010 to bring out the best in who I really can be.

No comments: