Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Seriously? December, already?

I was staring up at the full moon tonight and realizing that it is really December. Seriously? December, already? Yep! With it being December I felt I should get back on track, all be it a little behind schedule, but better late than never, right?

Over the course of December, I plan to look back over 2009 and give a wrap up for various parts of the year, a look into the projects I have worked on, and how this year stacks up to those in the past. Also, I will give an honest assessment of my New Years Resolutions for this year, how I did, where I need improvement and begin to look at what I plan for 2010.

I also know that I have not been as vigilant about uploading photos, as I have in the past. Photos really are one of the best ways to show everyone what is going on in my little world. So I will also transfer photos between social networking sites and upload remaining photos I still have on my camera, computer and phone.

Overall, 2009 has been a challenging and exciting year. I look forward to sharing these recaps with you all over the course of December. By the time the next full moon arrives, on the last day of the year, I will have recounted my blessing and events of 2009 and be ready to tackle the challenges of 2010. I look forward to sharing those with you as well.

Thank you to each and every one of you who has supported me, not only through 2009, but throughout my life. You all mean so very much to me and I hope that I can begin to show you all my appreciation over the days, weeks, months and years to come.

No comments: