Thursday, October 23, 2008

The MY List…

As I drove around St. Louis today, I thought of a special Blog series that I am going to start and run with for the next couple days, maybe a week. It's the MY List. Most specifically a couple of topics very important in my world at this point in time:

My Friends
My Motivation
My Muse
My Movies
My Money
My Future

Those are most of the topics I plan to write about over the next few days. I'm going to pick one topic and write about it each day. This is just my way of getting some personal feelings and emotions off my chest.

I'll probably start with MY Friends. That will be probably be written tomorrow, so be sure to check back and read it. Then, I am planning on writing one new Blog per day as I go down the list. Now, I might add an additional topic here or there, but I won't take any away. I'll write about at least those six topics.

Once you've read them, I'd love to hear your feedback. So please write and post a comment letting me know what you think, how you feel, or any advice you have for me. Also, if you have any topics you think I should write about, please let me know. A lot of you out there know me well enough to know what I really need to get off my chest. If you ask, I'm pretty sure I'll write about it. I have a few things I'll keep to myself, but most things can and will be discussed.

It's been ROUGH couple of months and October has REALLY SUCKED for me. So I have a lot to get off my chest while I keep looking for a new job. Any offers? I'm listening!

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to come back each day as I write about a new topic on the MY List.

No comments: